2014 AVCA Hall of Fame
We are no longer accpeting nominations for the 2014 AVCA Hall of Fame class. Thank you!
In order to nominate a person for the AVCA Hall of Fame you must have an active AVCA membership. The person being nominated does not have to be an active AVCA member.
The submitting party must provide to the AVCA a completed nomination form along with a written statement explaining why the nominee deserves be inducted into the AVCA Hall of Fame, two (2) additional supporting statements of endorsement written by each of the signed endorsers, and a complete resume of the nominee.
Reminder: Nominated individuals will be considered for three (3) consecutive years. Persons nominated in 2012 and 2013 that have not yet been named to the AVCA Hall of Fame will be considered for this year's award.
Nominations are broken down into three main categories
- Outstanding career as a coach/educator that has brought exceptional distinction to the individual, the institution, and/or the AVCA.
- Must have served as a head coach/educator for a minimum of fifteen (15) years. Other considerations will be at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Outstanding career as an administrator or professional staff member that has brought exceptional distinction to the individual, institution and/or the AVCA.
- Must have served as an administrator for a minimum of fifteen (15) years. Other considerations will be at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Outstanding organization or business that has brought exceptional distinction to the sport of volleyball and/or the AVCA.
- Must have been associated with the sport or the AVCA for a minimum of ten (10) years. Other considerations will be at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.
Completed nominations are to be sent to:
AVCA - Hall of Fame
2365 Harrodsburg Rd, Suite A325
Lexington, KY 40504
All nominations must be submitted by Friday, May 9th at 5pm est.
For questions, please contact Brad Wilson at email@example.com.
2013 AVCA Hall of Fame Class
Congratulations to Charles Erbe, John Kessel, Richard McCoy, and Margaret Worthington on being named to the AVCA Hall of Fame. Click here to view the full press release. (posted 6/18/13)
If a coach or administrator you nominated was not included in this year's class, please remember that a single nomination is considered for three total years.