Under Armour Girls' High School All-America Program FAQ (for seniors)
2013 Important Dates and Deadlines
- Monday, August 26 - Under Armour Girls' High School All-America Watch List Released
- Friday, September 13 - 2012 Under Armour Girls' High School All-America Awards Packet sent to member head coaches
- Tuesday, October 1 - Deadline to place a player to be on the Under Armour Watch List (if not already listed)
- Friday, October 4 - Head Coach Membership Deadline - Head coaches must be an active AVCA member by this date to nominate their student-athletes for post-season awards.
- Friday, October 11 - Online nominations for Under Armour High School All-America open at 8:00 am (ET)
- Monday, October 21 - Online nominations for Under Armour High School All-America close at 5:00 pm (ET)
- Monday, October 21 - High School Coach of the Year nomination forms dues to AVCA Office at 5:00 pm (ET)
- Sunday, October 27 - Under Armour High School All-America Selection Call (Date subject to change)
- Wednesday, November 6 - Under Armour Girls' High School All-America Teams announced via AVCA press release
- Friday, November 15 - Victory Club Form due to AVCA Office at 5:00 pm (ET)
- Thursday, December 19 - Jostens Coaches Honors Luncheon in Seattle, Washington
- Friday , December 20 - Under Armour All-America Volleyball Match and Skills Competition
2013 Under Armour Watch List
Click here to view the 2013 Under Armour Watch List (updated October 3)
If you would like to include additional players to the Under Armour Watch List, please email a completed version of The 2013 Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online nominations are now closed.
**Please Note: Having your athlete on the Under Armour Watch List DOES NOT automatically nominate her for the Under Armour High School All-America Program. Please complete the nomination via the link above and have your stats as up to date as possbile in MaxPreps.
Misc. Nomination Forms
AVCA Manager of Awards, Membership & Event Support
Head Coach, University of Wisconsin
AVCA Board of Directors - Awards Representative