AVCA Spring Conference: A Family Affair!
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their families to the site location to enjoy the NCAA matches and other local attractions, such as Disneyland and Universal Studios. Should you be interested in or in need of babysitting services, please contact the Babysitters Agency of West Los Angeles at 310-306-5437.
- A lost name badge can be replaced for $35.
- Attire for the AVCA Spring Conference is casual.
Convention Registration Policies
- All purchases must be paid in full by Friday, March 30, 2012 to receive the early registration price.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference name badge and materials.
- Conference registrations are non-transferable.
- Anyone under the age of 21, regardless of AVCA membership status, is not eligible to register for the AVCA Spring Conference.
- Payments made by check must be received at AVCA headquarters by Friday, April 13, 2012. Attendees should bring checks with them to AVCA Registration in Los Angeles if paying after this date.
- Attendees can pre-register for the AVCA Spring Conference until April 13, 2012. Registrations will not be accepted in the AVCA office after this date. Attendees may register on-site in Los Angeles beginning on Thursday, May 3, 2012.
- Requests to cancel registration must be submitted in writing and postmarked on or before Monday, April 16, 2012. No refunds will be given after April 16, 2012.
- Each cancellation will be assessed a 25% administrative fee.
- Alcohol may be served at AVCA Spring Conference social events. All attendees are expected to exercise good judgment in the consumption of alcoholic beverages. The AVCA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated.
NCAA Match Ticket Policy
- NCAA championship tickets are not refundable.
- To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the Spring Conference.
- Each ticket purchase includes one semifinal (both matches) and one championship match ticket.
- NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until April 13, 2012. An $8 handling fee is included.
- The AVCA will not offer a "group seating" option for the NCAA match tickets. In order to be seated next to others, please purchase enough tickets during your Spring Conference registration to accommodate everyone in your party. For example, if you wish to sit with 4 other people, please purchase a total of 5 tickets during your registration transaction. For any questions regarding match ticket purchases, please contact Member Services at 859-219-3562.
- Tickets will now only be available at the USC Will-Call at the Galen Center. Tickets will no longer be available at AVCA registration.