Children at the AVCA Spring Conference
- Per NCAA regulations, all children despite age must have a ticket to all NCAA matches.
- Children are discouraged from attending the spring conference. Please contact the hotel front desk for babysitting services.
- A lost name badge can be replaced for $35.
- Attire for the spring conference is casual.
Convention Registration Policies
- All purchases must be paid in full by Friday, April 10, 2009 to receive the early registration price.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference name badge and materials.
- Conference registrations are non-transferable.
- Anyone under the age of 21, regardless of AVCA membership status, is not eligible to register for the spring conference.
- Payments made by check must be received at AVCA headquarters by Friday, April 17, 2009. Attendees should bring checks with them to AVCA Registration in Provo if paying after this date.
- Attendees can register for the spring conference until April 17, 2009. Registrations will not be accepted in the AVCA office after this date. Attendees may register on-site in Provo beginning at 3:30 p.m. local time on Thursday, May 7, 2009.
- Requests to cancel registration must be submitted in writing and postmarked on or before Monday, April 20, 2009. No refunds will be given after April 20, 2009.
- Each cancellation will be assessed a 25% administrative fee.
- Alcohol may be served at spring conference social events. All attendees are expected to exercise good judgment in the consumption of alcoholic beverages. The AVCA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated.